Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Challenge...and Day 1 of that challenge!

I totally stole this from my friend, Kjell, but for some reason I loved the idea so I think I shall join her in this 30 Day Challenge! Here's how it goes:

Each day of the month, write a blog post according to these guidelines below:

Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2-The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 3-A picture of you and your friends
Day 4-A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 5-A picture of somewhere you've been to
Day 6-Favorite super hero and why
Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them
Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days
Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped
Day 11-Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one
Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14-'A picture of you and your family
Day 15-Put your ipod or shuffle on-first 10 songs that play
Day 16-Another picture of yourself
Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them
Day 20-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
Day 21-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23-Something you crave for a lot
Day 24-A letter to your parents
Day 25-What I would find in your bag
Day 26-What do you think about your friends
Day 27-Why you are doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28-A picture of you from last year and now-how have you changed?
Day 29-In this past month, what have you learned?
Day 30-Your favorite song

A Recent Picture & 15 Random
Facts About Me!

1) My favorite animal is a dolphin. Growing up on boats with the fam bam, I saw dolphins a lot! I never get sick of them! They're incredible to me!
2) I'm not OCD about much, but when I do have OCD tendencies, this is what happens. I check my alarm at least 5 times before I can fall asleep.
3) From time to time I still get stuck in my teeny-bopper days. Like today for instance, I sat on YouTube for far too long today because I kept looking up old Nsync and Britney Spears music videos. (I'm talking Tearin' Up My Heart & Oops...I Did It Again! old)
4) I named my 4Runner after my favorite dancer on SYTYCD, Neil. And when I met him after the show, I told him. That's right...I did.
5) I want a clone of Justin Bieber for a child. That would make my life.
6) I was Valedictorian of my high school graduating class. It was only 52 people graduating, but hey...that's 51 that I had better grades than.
7) I was an extra in "The Legend of Bagger Vance" when I was 13 and I met Matt Damon on the set. My mother rummaged his Diet Coke can out of the trash can and yes...I still proudly display it on my shelf.
8) Hot dogs, chips and salsa, pb&j sandwiches, chicken, and watermelon are my top 5 favorite foods.
9) I am obsessed with the Atlanta Braves!
10) When I was little I would blackmail my sisters to play Barbies with me. As the baby of the food chain you have to learn tactics very young.
11) One Halloween I was Pocahontas (age 9 perhaps), but on Halloween I got super sick and since I had to go to the bathroom all the time my father ever so fondly called me "Poo-poohontas." I cried.
12) I know the Greek alphabet (in order).
13) I have a scar on my knee from when I ran into a stage light box in my parent's room...naked...with my dad (unbeknownst to me) in their bathroom...i wanted to die when he came out to see what happened...i went in the bathroom and cried that he saw all my 14 year old parts.
14) I listen to Christmas music in July.
15) I want to invent something that will be a hit for like 3 years and make me millions.

3 comments:

Lori said...

dad and i just read this! you have such a great way with words! dad does not recall the stage light incident, however we will always remember poopoohontis. Sorry you cried. Kaycie you are such a joy and give this family so much light and happiness! thanks for reminding me of that this morning!love you!

Kjell Crowe said...

i'm so glad you're doing this!
F
It makes blog reading really fun!

Unknown said...

hahaha! Loved this. I didn't know about Bagger Vance! Now I'm going to watch it and stare at all the extras to try and find you. And you know I will.