Friday, May 27, 2011

i love...

being engaged to my best friend...
meaning I will be MARRIED to my best friend.
How great is that?
(so great.)

My dad always used to make fun of me because I would call multiple friends my "best" friend. He would always say to me, "You can't have more than one best friend." I had to explain to him time and time again that I can have more than just ONE best friend. And I can. And I still call those certain girls in my life my "best friend." Because they are just that. They are some of the greatest friends I've ever had in my life.

But Alex is a different kind of best friend.
He's that person that I want to spend all of my time with.
He makes me laugh.
A lot.
He is kind to me.
And he makes me feel special.
He is my best friend.
And that's nice to know that I will be married to my best friend.
Forever.

0 comments: