I don't have much time to blog as our apartment is still in quite the process mode. We have all of the furniture moved in or put together (yay IKEA) except for a bedside stand and a shelf for the bathroom. (NO storage in the bathroom so our stuff is all on the floor.) However, the unpacking is taking a long time and now that I am home from work and Alex will soon be home from school, our FHE activity will commence. FHE activity: unpacking more! bleh. Oh well...it's been fun.
The reason though I wanted to blog, was to publicly say how much I love my husband.
That's still a little strange to say.
I am a wife.
We randomly have these moments where we look at each other, stare for like 4 seconds, then say at the same time, "We're married."
It's cool though. I highly recommend marriage.
Anywho: reasons why I love my husband of one week and 3 days:
1. He was EVER so patient with me on our wedding night. (too much info? oh well.)
2. I still find him staring at me. Just because.
3. He tells me he loves me probably around 20 times a day.
4. On the last night of our honeymoon we took a night stroll on the beach. We walked barefoot back to the hotel and I started to cry. I love the south and the coast and was really sad to get on a plane the next morning. He lifted me up on the bed, hugged me, kissed my cheek, and let me lay down (feet dangling since they still had sand on them). Then he went and got a wet washcloth and a dry towel and proceeded to wipe all the sand off my feet and even got in between my toes. Then dried them off and came back to cradle me...all while I'm crying.
5. He's done with his getting ready for bed routine quicker than me. When I get in the room he is kneeling by the side of the bed waiting for me to join him to say our nightly prayers.
6. As I was leaving for work this morning he jumped up out of the chair to give me a big hug and kiss (or 5 or 6 maybe...) and told me he loved me. Then asked if there was any house work I wanted him to do. I just asked him to make the bed. I got back from work...and it was made.
He's a great husband, he is.
I love being married to him.